Ultimate Tour of Juneau
Prize dates: 5/23 – 5/30
Get to know Juneau, America’s most scenic state capital. Experience wildlife, glaciers and outdoor adventure in Alaska’s most accessible wilderness, featuring 250 miles of trails. An oceanfront city, Juneau’s protected coastal waters offer world-class kayaking and sportfishing. Of course, Juneau is also rich in Native heritage and remains a cultural hub for the Tlingit, Haida and Tsimshian communities of Southeast Alaska. The downtown shopping district is beautiful, with preserved Gold Rush architecture, and Juneau’s food scene features local ingredients and the freshest seafood you’ll ever eat.
Prize package description:
- Enjoy two nights at the nearby Aspen Suites Hotel.
- Hop on a 2.5-hour whale watch with Lost In Alaska Adventures.
- Take a bike ride with Cycle Alaska – mountain, street, or E-bikes available.
- Stop by the Alaskan Brewing tasting room for a Guided Tasting for Two (must be over 21 with ID).
- Speaking of tasting…let’s not forget the food scene! You’ll also receive a tour for two with Juneau Food Tours, featured in Vogue Magazine and New York Times, to sample the many amazing chefs that put Juneau on the culinary map.
- Dates available are May through September 2021.
Package retail value: $1,750.00