Historic Skagway Adventure
Prize dates: 6/1 – 6/6
History, beauty, and adventure meet in Skagway, Alaska’s first incorporated city. Nestled between North America’s deepest fjord and the Coastal Mountain Range, at the north end of Alaska’s Inside Passage, Skagway offers exceptional opportunities for outdoor recreation. Experience the world’s largest outdoor museum by hiking the U.S. side of the Chilkoot Trail or hike one of the many trails near downtown or the Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park. Enjoy public art as you wander the streets of our historic district. Skagway offers an amazing array of nature, outdoor and sports activities – and fun!
Prize package description:
- Welcome to the Garden City of Alaska. Your Skagway adventure begins on the Fjordland, a 65-foot, high-speed passenger tour boat for a cruise to Skagway along the continent’s longest and deepest glacier fjord, past Eldred Rock Lighthouse, waterfalls and hanging glaciers. Keep a look out for whales, seals, sea lions, eagles and porpoise!
- You will sleep soundly at the Skagway White House, a 1902 inn listed on the National Historic Register that provides all of the comforts you expect while traveling.
- Discover Skagway’s spooky and shady past as you walk the streets on Red Onion Saloon’s Ghosts & Good Time Girls Walking Tour.
- Explore at your own pace on a pair of E-bikes from Klondike Electric Bicycles. You can visit everything from local historic sites to waterfalls and scenic overlooks.
- Valid June 10 – September 2, 2021. Blackout dates: June 18-20, 2021, and July 1-6, 2021.
Package retail value: $1,106.00