Prince William Sound Sights
Prize dates: 6/29 – 7/4
Mountains, ocean and forest – Valdez is one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. Located near the head of a deep fjord in world-famous Prince William Sound, Valdez is known as Alaska’s “Land of Waterfalls” for the many whitewater streams cascading down beautiful, verdant rock canyons as the snowfall melts in spring and summer. Take a drive around Valdez and be in awe – and bring a camera. Located on the ocean, Valdez is also one of the best fishing spots in Alaska. Taken together with the friendly, quaint town, Valdez is a wonder-filled Alaska staycation you’ll want to come back for again and again.
Prize package description:
- Start your Valdez trip with a four-night SUV rental from Go North. You can start in Anchorage or Fairbanks.
- Surround yourself with comfort with a three-night stay at the Totem Hotel & Suites.
- With a plethora of wildlife, backdropped by striking glaciers and dramatic fjords, the Sound is every nature lover’s paradise. The salmon fishing is hot and heavy for silver salmon, and you’ll enjoy a fishing charter for four with Valdez Outfitters.
- Safely explore the wonders of the Columbia or Meares Glacier on a Cruise for four with family-owned Stan Stephens Cruises.
- Available dates mid-July – August, 2021.
Package retail value: $3,200.00